The data controller pursuant to the current laws of the GOeolie.com site is Gloria Veronica Alacqua, who can be contacted via the CONTACTS section.
This site processes data mainly on the basis of the consent of the users. The ‘User can deny consent, and can revoke consent already provided at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The processing of the data collected by the site, in addition to the purposes connected, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person / user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities. or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g. comment box), and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
While browsing Users, the following information may be collected and stored in the site’s server (hosting) log files:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting, communication services (contact forms, comment boxes), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– first name;
– email address.
The data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for their conservation.
The data collected by the site is generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE.
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks) and has no control over their cookies. The information on the use of these cookies and on their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the related service (eg Facebook).
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller via the CONTACTS page.
Last updated, December 2020